The highest resolution available is 8K. All 3D scans support 8K maps, and the max resolution for surfaces ranges between 4K-8K depending on surface area (1 x 1 m / 2 x 2 m / 4 x 4 m). You can create even larger surfaces (up to 100 x 100 m) using Quixel Mixer. Vegetation atlases have a max resolution of 4K due to the smaller size of the scan subjects.
Articles in this section
- How does the Megascans 30 day free trial work?
- How do I delete my post or comment on the Forum?
- Troubleshooting Connection Issues
- How can I reach out to Quixel Support?
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
- How do I use the atlases available in the Megascans Library?