Yes, all surfaces are calibrated consistently across the entire library and adhere to a consistent texel density, and all geometry follows the exact same standard for LOD steps, topology, UV mapping, baking and consistent mesh scale.
Articles in this section
- What maps should I select to achieve best results according to the Engine/DCC I'm using?
- My asset is missing back/side faces.
- Why is the 'normal' texture appearing blurry in places?
- Troubleshooting Connection Issues
- How can I reach out to Quixel Support?
- Quixel Suite
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses need to be opened for Megascans services?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?