Yes, all surfaces are calibrated consistently across the entire library and adhere to a consistent texel density, and all geometry follows the exact same standard for LOD steps, topology, UV mapping, baking and consistent mesh scale.
Articles in this section
- How can I reach out to Quixel Support?
- Quixel Suite
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
- How do I use the atlases available in the Megascans Library?
- Can I use Quixel Mixer and Quixel Bridge without a subscription?
- Where can I download Quixel Mixer and Quixel Bridge?