Yes, all surfaces are calibrated consistently across the entire library and adhere to a consistent texel density, and all geometry follows the exact same standard for LOD steps, topology, UV mapping, baking and consistent mesh scale.
Articles in this section
- How does the Megascans 30 day free trial work?
- How do I delete my post or comment on the Forum?
- Troubleshooting Connection Issues
- How can I reach out to Quixel Support?
- Quixel Suite
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
Please sign in to leave a comment.