Yes: each 3D scan includes a high-poly source mesh in OBJ and FBX format. This mesh has the same UV’s as all other models, and is a decimated high resolution mesh, generally around 1 million polygons. It is intended for high detail rendering, and in combination with a bump map it can be used for detailed rendered scenes. If you require a higher resolution mesh, refer to the Ztool file, as it generally has a much higher polycount, approximating the original scan data.
Articles in this section
- How can I reach out to Quixel Support?
- Quixel Suite
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
- How do I use the atlases available in the Megascans Library?
- Can I use Quixel Mixer and Quixel Bridge without a subscription?
- Where can I download Quixel Mixer and Quixel Bridge?