Yes: each 3D scan includes a high-poly source mesh in FBX format. This mesh has the same UVs as all other models, and is a decimated high resolution mesh, generally around 1 million polygons. It is intended for high detail rendering, and in combination with a bump map it can be used for detailed rendered scenes. If you require a higher resolution mesh, refer to the Ztool file, as it generally has a much higher polycount, approximating the original scan data.
Articles in this section
- What maps should I select to achieve best results according to the Engine/DCC I'm using?
- My asset is missing back/side faces.
- Why is the 'normal' texture appearing blurry in places?
- Troubleshooting Connection Issues
- How can I reach out to Quixel Support?
- Quixel Suite
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses need to be opened for Megascans services?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?