The JSON file is a metadata file that contains information such as available maps, meshes, average colors, tags, texel density, scale and so on. This standardized file can be very useful if you are developing an internal pipeline for managing Megascans data. It is also needed by the Megascans Bridge and Quixel Mixer applications, which is why it is included in the zip. For the latest documentation on the JSON schema, please see: http://bit.ly/29FvJjn
Articles in this section
- How can I reach out to Quixel Support?
- Quixel Suite
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
- How do I use the atlases available in the Megascans Library?
- Can I use Quixel Mixer and Quixel Bridge without a subscription?
- Where can I download Quixel Mixer and Quixel Bridge?