While the Megascans library has just been publicly released, it has already been used in many large game and film productions for production proofing, most recently Disney’s The Jungle Book, in which the Megascans library was used by MPC Film for building all jungle environments. Damien Fagnou, CTO at MPC Film, later stated that “Megascans is an amazing set of assets. With a large variety of samples and the incredible quality of each asset, Megascans has become an indispensable resource for MPC artists when building photorealistic environments”. A subset of the early library has also been at the core of the Quixel suite of texturing tools, which has been used by over 70,000 clients on a majority of the largest game and film franchises of the last 3 years.
Articles in this section
- How does the Megascans 30 day free trial work?
- How do I delete my post or comment on the Forum?
- Troubleshooting Connection Issues
- How can I reach out to Quixel Support?
- Quixel Suite
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
Please sign in to leave a comment.