Yes, you can re-download scans with no additional points deducted, however certain fair use limits apply. Hobby, Freelance and Indie Team subscriptions allow up to 15 re-downloads in a period of 30 days.
Articles in this section
- How does the Megascans 30 day free trial work?
- How do I delete my post or comment on the Forum?
- Troubleshooting Connection Issues
- How can I reach out to Quixel Support?
- Quixel Suite
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
After 30 days I could re-download material only for an extra cost?
You don’t have to pay any extra cost to re-download an acquired asset. The download counter refreshes every 30 days.
Please sign in to leave a comment.