Yes, you can re-download scans with no additional points deducted, however certain fair use limits apply. Hobby, Freelance and Indie Team subscriptions allow up to 15 re-downloads in a period of 30 days.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Connection Issues
- How can I reach out to Quixel Support?
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
- How do I use the atlases available in the Megascans Library?
- Can I use Quixel Mixer and Quixel Bridge without a subscription?
- Where can I download Quixel Mixer and Quixel Bridge?