Yes: all metadata is always bundled together with the asset, provided in standardized JSON format. For the latest documentation on the JSON schema, please see: http://bit.ly/29FvJjn
Articles in this section
- What maps should I select to achieve best results according to the Engine/DCC I'm using?
- My asset is missing back/side faces.
- Why is the 'normal' texture appearing blurry in places?
- Troubleshooting Connection Issues
- How can I reach out to Quixel Support?
- Quixel Suite
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses need to be opened for Megascans services?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?