Yes: for a majority of the 3D scans, scanned alpha brushes are also included, intended for sculpting. They contain height and detail information sourced from the scan data. These brushes are very useful for generating new asset variations which will have a similar feel to your source asset. If you want to, you can do some custom modelling and still make use of the scan data, by re-applying similar shapes and features from the included sculpting brushes.
Articles in this section
- How does the Megascans 30 day free trial work?
- How do I delete my post or comment on the Forum?
- Troubleshooting Connection Issues
- How can I reach out to Quixel Support?
- Quixel Suite
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
Please sign in to leave a comment.