To remove the Bridge Plugin:
1. Click "Library" while in the Unreal Engine tab in the Epic Games launcher:
2. Then click "Installed Plugins" under the version of Unreal Engine 5 you are working with.
3. Once selected, you'll see a pop-up that will show your installed plugins. Click "Remove" as highlighted by the red box in the below screenshot:
To reinstall the Bridge Plugin:
1. Scroll down to your Vault at the bottom of the Library tab, and locate the Quixel Bridge plugin. If needed, you can use the search bar as shown in the screenshot below. After you've located the plugin within your Vault, please click "Install to Engine" to reinstall the plugin.
2. Once the plugin has completed the install, you may then access Quixel Bridge from within Unreal Engine 5 and start exporting your assets.