Different file types are used for assets in the built-in Bridge app in Unreal Engine 5, and the standalone version. The standalone version of Bridge is capable of exporting to a wide variety of software, so it exports primarily in FBX format. The built-in version of Bridge is only for use in Unreal Engine 5, so all assets downloaded and exported are in .UASSET format. If an asset is not available in the .UASSET format at this time, it will not populate within the built-in Bridge inside Unreal Engine 5.
Articles in this section
- How can I install the plugin for Unreal Engine 5 on Linux?
- How can I install the Bridge plugin for Unreal Engine 5?
- What is Quixel Bridge for UE5?
- How can I update to the latest version of the plugin?
- Does Quixel Bridge for UE5 have specific system requirements?
- How do I open Quixel Bridge in the Editor?
- How do I get assets into my scene?
- How can I remove or reinstall the Plugin?
- Which account can I use to log in?
- Are there any Export Settings?