As of Unreal Engine 5.1, Epic Games provides a pre-compiled Bridge plugin with each Unreal Engine update for Linux users which can be downloaded here: https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/linux.
Articles in this section
- How can I install the plugin for Unreal Engine 5 on Linux?
- How can I install the Bridge plugin for Unreal Engine 5?
- What is Quixel Bridge for UE5?
- How can I update to the latest version of the plugin?
- Does Quixel Bridge for UE5 have specific system requirements?
- How do I open Quixel Bridge in the Editor?
- How do I get assets into my scene?
- How can I remove or reinstall the Plugin?
- Which account can I use to log in?
- Are there any Export Settings?