A problem with Octane render will cause severe banding issues using our EXR displacement maps due to not being able to properly decompress them. Re-saving the image in another 16 or 32-bit image format or as an EXR file without compression should resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- How can I reach out to Quixel Support?
- Quixel Suite
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
- How do I use the atlases available in the Megascans Library?
- Can I use Quixel Mixer and Quixel Bridge without a subscription?
- Where can I download Quixel Mixer and Quixel Bridge?