You can export Megascans 3D assets to USD or USDZ format via Bridge. In order to use this feature you must have Python installed on your machine based on your OS:
- Windows: Python v 2.7.16
- OSX: Python v 2.7.10
- Linux: Python v 2.7.12 - 2.7.16
You can export to USD or USDZ as follows:
- Click on an asset thumbnail to open the Export Settings side panel.
- Set the “Export To” dropdown to “Custom Disk Export”.
- Set the path where you want to export the asset in “Project Location”.
- Set “Export As” to “USD” or “USDZ”.
- Click the “Export” button.
The asset’s maps, JSON and USDZ file will be copied to the specified location.