You can export Megascans 3D assets to USD or USDZ format via Bridge. In order to use this feature you must have Python installed on your machine based on your OS:
- Windows: Python v 2.7.16
- OSX: Python v 2.7.10
- Linux: Python v 2.7.12 - 2.7.16
You can export to USD or USDZ as follows:
- In the Local filter, click on a 3D asset and go to its Export Settings.
- In the Export Target tab, select Custom Disk Export from the Export Target dropdown.
- Set the path where you want to export the asset in Export Location.
- In the Models tab, select USD or USDZ from the Format dropdown.
- Go back to the asset information panel and click Export.
The asset’s maps, JSON and USDZ file will be copied to the specified location.