The Megascans Livelink for Unity also provides a decal generator tool for artists. Now you can quickly create a decal material and a prefab within seconds.
Note: the Decal Tool in the Unity Livelink is a beta feature.
- Decal tool works with Unity 2018.2.x or above
- It is available for HDRP (High Definition Render Pipeline) only
How To Use
In Unity, go to Window > Quixel > Enable HDRP Features (give it a few seconds to update the UI and then you should see something like the following in the Bridge Livelink window).
- Select the material that you would like to use as a decal.
- Adjust the Opacity and scale settings.
- Finally, click “Create Decal Projector” and voila! A material and a prefab will be created.