To re-open the plugin UI, in Unity, go to Window > Quixel > Megascans Importer.
Articles in this section
- User Guide: Megascans Plugin for Unity
- Removing the Unity Plugin
- Channel Packing and Format Support
- How do I open the Unity Plugin UI if I close it?
- Why am I seeing “Could not send data over Port 13081” error in Bridge when exporting to Unity?
- The importer fails to compile with ‘error CS0234: the type or namespace ‘Rendering’ does not exist in the namespace ‘UnityEditor.Experimental’, Are you missing an assembly reference?‘
- The plugin fails to compile with error ‘Multiple precompiled assemblies with the same name Newtonsoft.Json.dll’
- I get a warning: ‘Asset X already exists in the Project. Please delete/rename the existing folder and re-import this asset.’
- Could not decompress the package
Article is closed for comments.