In order to remove/uninstall the Megascans plugin from Maya, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Close Bridge.
- In Maya, select the MSPlugin shelf tab, and then click the gear icon in the Shelf context.
- Click Delete Shelf to remove the Megascans plugin from Maya.
- Close Maya.
- Go to the following location on your machine (based on your OS) and delete the quixel.mod file.
- Windows: C:\Users\<user>\Documents\maya
- Mac OS: ~home/Library/Preferences/Autodesk/maya
- Linux: Home/maya OR Computer/home/<Username>/maya
- Go to the folder specified in the Local Library Path in Bridge > Edit > Settings, on your machine, open the support folder and delete the maya folder inside it.