- Close both Bridge and Blender.
- Go to the folder specified in the Local Library Path in Bridge > Edit > Settings, on your machine and delete the support folder inside it. The path looks like: [...]Megascans\support\plugins\blender
- Go to the following path on your machine based on your OS:
- Windows: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.8X\scripts\startup\
- Mac OS: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.8X/scripts/startup/Depending on your OS, go to the “startup” folder using the paths given below:
- Linux: /home/username/.config/blender/2.8X/scripts/startup
- Delete the MSLiveLink folder.
If you come across any technical issues, please contact our customer and technical support by reviewing this article.