- Close Blender and Bridge, if running.
- Navigate to your Megascans Library folder on your machine. If you're unsure of where to find this folder, go to Edit> Settings > "Local Library".
- Within your Local Library, go to Support > Plugins > blender. Delete the "blender" folder in your Local Library > Support > Plugins.
- Depending on your OS, go to the “startup” folder using the paths given below:
- Windows: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.XX\scripts\startup\
- Mac OS: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.XX/scripts/startup/
- Linux: /home/username/.config/blender/2.XX/scripts/startup/
- Delete the MSPlugin folder.
If you come across any technical issues, please contact our customer and technical support by reviewing this article.