- Make sure both C4D and Bridge are not running in the background.
- Navigate to the path below:
For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Maxon\Maxon Cinema 4D_xxx\plugins\MSLiveLink
For Mac OS: users/[USERNAME]/Library/Preferences/MAXON/Maxon Cinema 4D_xxx/plugins/MSLiveLink
- Delete the "MSLiveLink" folder. Please make sure you repeat these steps for all the C4D versions you have installed in your system.
- Navigate to the path <Your Megascans Library>\\support\\plugins\\. You can locate it quickly from within Bridge by going to Edit> Settings, it will be the folder designated as "Local Library."
- Delete the "cinema4d" folder.
If you come across any technical issues, please contact our customer and technical support by reviewing the steps detailed in this guide.
Article is closed for comments.