If you have an Unreal Engine license, go to quixel.com/pricing and click the “Get Started” button on the Unreal Engine section. You will also see a prompt when you sign in to the Megascans library with your Epic Games account. Once you choose to switch to this plan, you’ll get unlimited access to the entire library on Megascans, Bridge, or Mixer.
Articles in this section
- Are the assets on the Unreal Unlimited plan "free"?
- How can I get unlimited access to Megascans for UE4?
- What happens to my existing account when I switch to the Unreal Unlimited plan?
- I already have a Megascans subscription? Can I get the Unreal Unlimited plan instead?
- How can I link my Quixel account with Epic Games account?
- Will I have to pay to use the Unreal Unlimited for commercial products?
- I have used Megascans in other tools before switching to Unreal Unlimited. Do I need to license those assets under a Quixel subscription if I'm using them for commercial or non-commercial projects?
- I am on the Unreal Unlimited plan. Can I use tools other than UE4?
- Are Bridge and Mixer free outside the Unreal Unlimited plan?
- I have an Epic Games account but don’t have an Unreal Engine license, do I still get unlimited Megascans access?