We process refunds as quickly as possible. Refunds can take up to 60 days to process after we receive the request, so bear with us. If you have a pending refund, look out for an email from us that’ll let you know when it goes through.
Articles in this section
- Are the assets on the Unreal Unlimited plan "free"?
- How can I get unlimited access to Megascans for UE4?
- What happens to my existing account when I switch to the Unreal Unlimited plan?
- I already have a Megascans subscription? Can I get the Unreal Unlimited plan instead?
- How can I link my Quixel account with Epic Games account?
- Will I have to pay to use the Unreal Unlimited for commercial products?
- I have used Megascans in other tools before switching to Unreal Unlimited. Do I need to license those assets under a Quixel subscription if I'm using them for commercial or non-commercial projects?
- I am on the Unreal Unlimited plan. Can I use tools other than UE4?
- Are Bridge and Mixer free outside the Unreal Unlimited plan?
- I have an Epic Games account but don’t have an Unreal Engine license, do I still get unlimited Megascans access?