Yes. Once you get the plan, your Megascans access is treated like UE-Only Content as described in the Unreal Engine End User License Agreement. This applies to all assets that you may have previously downloaded under a different plan. If you want to keep your old subscription intact, you may create a secondary account and use that for the Unreal Unlimited for UE4 only plan.
Articles in this section
- How can I get unlimited access to Megascans for UE4?
- What happens to my existing account when I switch to the Unreal Unlimited plan?
- I already have a Megascans subscription? Can I get the Unreal Unlimited plan instead?
- How can I link my Quixel account with Epic Games account?
- Will I have to pay to use the Unreal Unlimited for commercial products?
- I have used Megascans in other tools before switching to Unreal Unlimited. Do I need to license those assets under a Quixel subscription if I'm using them for commercial or non-commercial projects?
- I am on the Unreal Unlimited plan. Can I use tools other than UE4?
- Are Bridge and Mixer free outside the Unreal Unlimited plan?
- I have an Epic Games account but don’t have an Unreal Engine license, do I still get unlimited Megascans access?
- Can I cancel my Unreal Unlimited plan?