Bridge and Mixer are free to use for everyone and forever, regardless of what software you use. They can be used with any subscription plan you have or even without one.
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting "Unreal Engine License not found" when trying to subscribe to Unreal Unlimited?
- Are the assets on the Unreal Unlimited plan "free"?
- How can I get unlimited access to Megascans for UE4 for Twinmotion and Unreal Engine?
- What happens to my existing account when I switch to the Unreal Unlimited plan?
- I already have a Megascans subscription? Can I get the Unreal Unlimited plan instead?
- How can I link my Quixel account with Epic Games account?
- Will I have to pay to use the Unreal Unlimited for commercial products?
- I have used Megascans in other tools before switching to Unreal Unlimited. Do I need to license those assets under a Quixel subscription if I'm using them for commercial or non-commercial projects?
- I am on the Unreal Unlimited plan. Can I use tools other than UE4?
- Are Bridge and Mixer free outside the Unreal Unlimited plan?