When you switch from a legacy plan to Unreal Unlimited, we will refund you for all your purchases in 2019. This offer was valid from November 12th, 2019, to January 31st, 2020.
Articles in this section
- Are the assets on the Unreal Unlimited plan "free"?
- How can I get unlimited access to Megascans for UE4?
- What happens to my existing account when I switch to the Unreal Unlimited plan?
- I already have a Megascans subscription? Can I get the Unreal Unlimited plan instead?
- How can I link my Quixel account with Epic Games account?
- Will I have to pay to use the Unreal Unlimited for commercial products?
- I have used Megascans in other tools before switching to Unreal Unlimited. Do I need to license those assets under a Quixel subscription if I'm using them for commercial or non-commercial projects?
- I am on the Unreal Unlimited plan. Can I use tools other than UE4?
- Are Bridge and Mixer free outside the Unreal Unlimited plan?
- I have an Epic Games account but don’t have an Unreal Engine license, do I still get unlimited Megascans access?