This error usually occurs when you are using an older version of the plugin. To avoid it, please make sure your plugin is up to date.
Articles in this section
- Installing the Megascans Plugin for Unity
- How do I open the Unity Plugin UI if I close it?
- Channel Packing and Format Support
- How do I use the Decal Tool?
- How do I use the Terrain Tools feature?
- Why am I seeing “Could not send data over Port 13081” error in Bridge when exporting to Unity?
- The importer fails to compile with ‘error CS0234: the type or namespace ‘Rendering’ does not exist in the namespace ‘UnityEditor.Experimental’, Are you missing an assembly reference?‘
- Could not decompress the package
- Removing the Unity Plugin