Quixel Bridge for Unreal Engine 5 is an engine plugin that comes installed in the editor and opens up as a tab right within the editor. You can open the Bridge panel and access the Megascans library, browse collections, search for specific assets, and add assets to your Unreal Engine projects.
Articles in this section
- What is Quixel Bridge for UE5?
- Which account can I use to log in?
- How do I open Quixel Bridge in the Editor?
- How do I get assets into my scene?
- Are there any Export Settings?
- What format and resolution are assets available in?
- Where do my assets get downloaded?
- Are assets downloaded from the Bridge Desktop app available in Bridge for Unreal Engine 5?
- Does Quixel Bridge for UE5 have specific system requirements?
- Is Quixel Bridge available in UE4?