Quixel Community Forum Rules & Guidelines
Welcome to the Quixel Community! The hub for everything Quixel, from showing off artwork, to tips and tricks, to support for our tools and everything in between. With this community we aim to crowdsource the best information from our vibrant community of artists, enthusiasts and smart, knowledgeable people. In order to do this we need your help, so here are some guidelines to get you started.
- No Spam. This includes advertising, duplicate threads, copy/pasting content from other sites, job posts.
- No harassment, hate speech, racism, sexism, trolling, politics, etc. You may be banned immediately and without warning or recourse.
- Abuse and personal attacks. Please refrain from using abusive language and engaging in personal attacks against fellow community members.
- NSFW content. Do not post anything that is NSFW. This includes pornographic material, gore, foul language. If you are unsure what you’re about to post is NSFW, don’t post it. NSFW renders are an exception from an artistic and creative perspective only. No explicit renders allowed.
- Personal information. Do not post any private, personal or confidential information. This includes, but is not limited to, credit card or bank account numbers, phone numbers, personal addresses, social security numbers, and driver’s licences.
- Illegal information. Do not post discussions about pirated software or illegal activities.
- Be Nice. If there is a conflict, work to defuse it instead of making it worse.
-Stay on topic. If you want to change the subject, start a new thread.
-Post in the correct forum. Look at the sections and their descriptions before you post.
-Be friendly and helpful. Respect each other’s skill level. Keep the space friendly and help out as much as you can.
-Search before you post. There may already be a solution to your problem. Searching before posting may prove helpful.
-Add relevant thread titles. Give your posts meaningful titles. This will help the community to easily and quickly react to your posts.
-Good spelling and grammar. Not everyone is a native English speaker and may not understand informal or slang jargon.
-Be detailed. When posting about an issue include the version of the Quixel tool you are using and machine or device specs.
Post is closed for comments.