Release: Mixer 2019.1.1.0 & New Josh Powers tutorial!
Today marks another step in our journey of pushing Mixer to new heights. 2019.1.1.0 will be available to you once you start Quixel Mixer, or you can visit https://quixel.com/mixer to grab the latest release instead. Additionally, Josh Powers goes over how to work with procedural texturing in the latest Mixer build!
Mixer: 2019.1.1.0 Changelog:
- Improved ViewPort Grid
- Improved Mask Stack performance
- Fixed resolutions of loaded textures when changing working/export resolutions
- Fixed issues in importing Assets from Folder
- Fixed issues with orthographic camera
- Fixed rendering issues in Mask Slack
- Fixed issues with renaming projects
- Fixed issues in Download all acquired assets
- Fixed issues in selecting presets in download settings
- Minor UI improvements
Happy texturing, everyone!
Please sign in to leave a comment.