Today marks another step in our journey of pushing Mixer to new heights. 2019.1.1.0 will be available to you once you start Quixel Mixer, or you can visit https://quixel.com/mixer to grab the latest release instead. Additionally, Josh Powers goes over how to work with procedural texturing in the latest Mixer build!
Mixer: 2019.1.1.0 Changelog:
- Improved ViewPort Grid
- Improved Mask Stack performance
- Fixed resolutions of loaded textures when changing working/export resolutions
- Fixed issues in importing Assets from Folder
- Fixed issues with orthographic camera
- Fixed rendering issues in Mask Slack
- Fixed issues with renaming projects
- Fixed issues in Download all acquired assets
- Fixed issues in selecting presets in download settings
- Minor UI improvements
Happy texturing, everyone!
Please sign in to leave a comment.