Changes in LiveLink v1.3 for Cinema 4D
- Improved node(s) naming convention.
- "Gamma Override" and "SRGB" checked by default for the Albedo node.
- "Gamma Override" checked by default for the Normal node.
- Fixed a bug where displacement was enabled by default for the 3D assets.
- Fixed a bug where geometry was not being imported if the Bridge library path had a dot(.) character in it.
- AO map is imported into the AO Node.
- Replaced the "RS Normal Map" shader with the "Texture Sampler" shader for the Normal map.
- Replaced the "Bitmap" shader with the "ImageTexture" shader for the Dispalcement map.
- Set texture mode to "Float" for the Opacity texture. (Octane)
- Incorrect LOD setup for Scatter 3D assets.
- LOD group issues with Octane and Redshift renderers.
Please sign in to leave a comment.