Quixel Bridge 2019 is here!
With a completely revamped browsing and previewing experience, and a new way to download and export your content.
Bridge 2019 is a major leap towards the future of content management and is already a key part of an artist or studio pipeline’s toolset. Watch the primer video to learn more.
This version also comes with brand new integrations for Blender and Cinema 4D, new supported export formats including USDZ, NVIDIA MDL, and glTF, as well as the all-new Bridge Sync. Read all about it in our latest blog.
Here's the full change log:
- All-new navigation with a new right pane asset inspector. Now view in-depth asset information right alongside the asset library, or quickly compare assets that you are choosing between, all without losing context of where you are.
- View rich 3D previews, map previews, multiple meshes, and in-depth asset information, all before you download.
- Quick links to related assets and parent collections help you find the right content faster.
- Download and Export settings can now be viewed and tweaked in the right pane, without needing to click through multiple pop-ups.
- One-click exports with all new Live Links for Blender 2.8 (Eevee, Cycles), Cinema 4D (Physical Render, Redshift, Octane, Arnold), and Quixel Mixer.
- Updates across all Bridge integrations — Unreal Engine 4, Unity, Autodesk Maya (Arnold, Redshift, V-Ray), Autodesk 3ds Max (Arnold, Redshift, VRay, Octane, Corona, FStorm), SideFX Houdini (Mantra, Redshift, Octane, Arnold) and Marmoset Toolbag.
- Export assets in 3 new formats, straight from Bridge: USDZ, NVIDIA MDL, and glTF
- Fully customize your export filename convention to fit your pipeline’s needs with Bridge’s new flexible and robust system.
- Introducing Bridge Sync: Make the entire Megascans library instantly available to production boxes, even if your studio isn’t always connected to the internet or doesn’t have dedicated machines.
- Whenever an asset is updated, whether its to add more content or fix an issue, Bridge will now notify you so you can download the latest version.
- More improvements, optimizations, and fixes across the app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.