Quixel Bridge LiveLink for Cinema 4D
Official forum thread of the Quixel Bridge LiveLink for Cinema4D. This LiveLink provides one-click export from Bridge to your Cinema 4D projects.
Note: You will need Cinema 4D R19 or later in order to use the Bridge LiveLink. The Bridge LiveLink only supports metallic workflow for now and may not work properly if you are using an unsupported renderer.
The Bridge LiveLink will use the current set renderer of your Cinema 4D scene. It is important to set the specific renderer you will use in the Cinema 4D Render Settings before exporting anything from Bridge using LiveLink.
- Import geometry
- Setup LOD groups
- Create material/shader graph and import textures
- Apply material (surface asset type only) to selection
- Support for Physical/Standard, Redshift, Octane and Arnold render engines
- Auto-detect project's render engine
- Add support for the Specular workflow to all supported renderers
- Adapt custom naming convention
- Add support for the Corona and V-Ray render engines
→ Click here to read the official LiveLink documentation for Cinema 4D.
Watch the official Quixel video for the LiveLink to Cinema 4D workflow:
You can also watch the community (unofficial) tutorial made by Jonathan Winbush:
Post is closed for comments.