We've recently pushed some updates to the Unity and Cinema 4D Livelinks. Here are the complete release notes:
Unity Livelink v3.3
- Livelink is enabled by default now.
- Updated the prefab creation workflow i.e. the one introduced in Unity 2019
- Prefabs API upgraded in order to get rid of warnings in the console.
- Albedo map is now hooked into the correct material input slot.
- Albedo color multiplier is set to 0 now (Previously it was defaulting to 0.5).
- Displacement related adjustments.
Here's the link to the updated documentation of the Livelink.
Cinema 4D Livelink v1.5
- Removed the LOD support in order get rid of a lot of bugs.
- Fixed the issue where Mac users were unable to export to Cinema 4D.
- Fixed the mesh import error.
- Added transform node in Octane material node tree.
- Dialog with information is displayed for errors.
- Dialog with information is displayed when using unsupported versions of Cinema 4D or unsupported render engines.
- The last LOD of plants now uses the billboard textures.
Please sign in to leave a comment.