[Mixer] Viewport artifact - MacBook Pro 2015Answered
I have an issue related to Mixer viewport. After installing and start a new project it shows blinking triangle artifacts(screenshot with issue added). Anyone know how to deal with this?
Thank you so much for help.
- Could you share with us the Mixer log file? You can find it here: MacOS: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log and upload it on Google Drive or similar!
- Are you facing a display issue such as when loading an asset?
- Do the blinking triangles go away if you load a surface or add new layers?
The more information we have, the better our Mixer Dev Team can localize the source of the issue! Thank you for your report. Waiting to hear back from you.
Link to the log: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u1FBQ5xJVpd2XEsJ9DP3swXxV7AzTICoxH9ptwM6ei4/edit?usp=sharing
Yes - after load an asset(I used Wet Mud as example) viewport still has blinking triangles.
Yes - viewport still has blinking triangles after load any type of layers.
If you will need any more information or logs let me know - I will help as much as i can :)
stopcast21 Please create a new thread for any issues you're experiencing - thank you!
Izzy Apologies for the long delay. Integrated graphics are not supported by Mixer. You'll need a computer with a dedicated video card in order to run Mixer correctly, if at all. Please see the following requirements from the Mixer manual:
- GPU with support for Shader Model 5 & OpenGL 4.1 or above (Radeon HD 5000 or Nvidia GeForce 400) with 2 GB of VRAM
- At least 4 GB of available RAM.
- 2 GB of local space. This will vary greatly contingent on the number of assets in your library.
- GPU with support for Shader Model 5 & OpenGL 4.1 or above (Radeon RX 580 or Nvidia GeForce 1080) with 8 GB of VRAM
- At least 16 GB of available RAM.
- 10 GB of local space. This will vary greatly contingent on the number of assets in your library.
Please sign in to leave a comment.