What’s new in Quixel Bridge 2019.5!
- The new integration has been rewritten from the ground up in C++ removing the dependency on UnrealEnginePython.
- New LOD Setup for 3D assets.
- New Scatter asset support.
- Improved default master materials for Surface, Decal, Foliage, and 3D assets.
- Normal maps now imported with flipped green channel and Normalmap Compression.
- Opacity maps now imported with NoMipMap Gen settings.
- Displacement material setup for Surface and 3D assets with .JPG displacement map.
- Import textures without material.
- Improved channel packing setup.
- Specular workflow support in materials.
- Custom Master Material selection.
- Support on MacOS and Linux.
- Prompt when exporting more than 10 assets from Bridge.
Please sign in to leave a comment.