We’ve all experienced occasionally running into issues with softwares. This post gives you an overview on how to report any issues you encounter while using Quixel tools, in a way that saves time and effort on both sides. If your initial message is detailed with all the requisite information, it will help us to:
- Conduct a thorough diagnosis.
- Offer a solution or come up with a workaround so you can continue with your work as soon as possible.
- Forward the information to the relevant departments for permanent resolution (if required).
Before you Report
- Evaluate the issue. Are you using the feature as intended? Do you know the expected result? In case of Megascans Plugins, are you using any other 3rd-party Plugins? Are you using supported hardware and software?
- Search the Quixel Forum and our FAQs to see if the issue is already known and reported.
- Reproduce the issue again. Does it still occur? Do you know the steps? Are you able to reproduce it on your end repeatedly?
- Gather all information. What app version are you using? What is your operating system? What are your system specifications? Do you have your application logs? Have you taken screenshots?
Make the Report
Once you have all the required information as described above, you can use the Submit a request form to open a ticket.
- Add a meaningful Subject for your request.
- Add detailed Description of the issue based on the points mentioned above.
- Upload any important attachments such as log files, screenshots, videos, or assets.
Please sign in to leave a comment.