What's new in Megascans Plugin for Unity v3.11:
- Added auto-detection for Universal Render Pipeline.
- Added support for Universal Render Pipeline material.
- Texture importer properties updated for Albedo + Opacity map.
- Plants are added to the scene when batch exporting them.
- Fixed Mask map channel packing.
- Translucency map colorspace set to sRGB.
- Improved Translucency map import.
- Billboard textures are treated and imported properly.
- No more than 8 LODs are added to the prefab.
- Added Unity 2020 beta support.
Added Terrain paint layer generator tool.
Added Flip Green Channel Tool.
Added Optional Prefab Creation.
Added Optional Lower LOD imports.
Added Optional LOD Grouping.
Added the option to flip Green Channel on import. (Unity does not have an option to do this out of the box.) (This replaces the generate terrain normals feature.)
Replaced the word "LiveLink" with "Plugin" everywhere in the plugin.
Added compatible with Unity 2019.3
- Enabled terrain tools for Unity 2018.4.x
- Hid terrain tools for Unity 2017.x or older versions.
- Object placed in the scene are instances of prefabs now.
- First material in the list is applied to terrain by default now.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Fixed several UI bugs.
- Fixed enabling HDRP features.
- Plugin startup improvements. (previously plugin was getting started twice on startup.)
- Fixed disabling the plugin immediately after starting Unity.
- Decal Tools fixed for Unity 2018.3, 2018.4, 2019.1 and 2019.3
Please sign in to leave a comment.