What's new in Megascans Plugin for SideFX Houdini v4.2:
- Export assets to Pixar’s Renderman with support for Pixar’s Surface and Surface Triplanar shaders.
- If you’re working in Houdini Solaris you can now import Megascans assets to the USD stage through the plugin.
- The plugin supports Arnold, Karma and Renderman for assets imported to Houdini Solaris.
- Import 3D assets with LODs set up.
- New installation set up. The plugin will now be installed in the Houdini Packages directory instead of the Houdini .env file.
- Redesigned shader set ups for Redshift, Arnold, Mantra and Octane.
- Several improvements and bug fixes.
**Note: We recommending removing the previous Houdini plugin before installing this update. Click here for instructions to remove the previous plugin.
Post is closed for comments.