What's new in Megascans Plugin for SideFX Houdini v4.4:
- Fixed the RAT conversion issue on Linux.
- You can choose to convert RAT files via an option on the plugin's interface.
- Redshift: Added Translucency map support to the shader.
- Redshift: Opacity map is plugged via Sprite node now.
- Redshift: Normal map takes priority over bump map.
- Redshift: Bump Map node is used instead of Normal node for both bump and normal maps.
- Mantra: For surfaces and atlases, uvxform is no longer used.
Post is closed for comments.