Megascans Plugin for Unity v3.12- What's new
Here's what's new in the Megascans Plugin for Unity v3.12:
- Shaders updated to support Transmission maps.
- Changed the tag for scatter assets. They are now tagged as cmb_asset.
- Added support for Unity 2019.4.
- Renamed LWRP to URP in the plugin interface.
- Period character is not included in the name of any asset or folder.
- Adjusted alpha clipping threshold.
- Added an option to import all textures that were exported from Bridge.
- Set all children of prefabs to static.
- Parent plants under an empty object to keep the hierarchy clean.
- HDRP decal orientation fixed for Unity 2019.4, and 2020.x
- URP material creation bug fixed.
- URP plants front faces were culled now that has been fixed.
- Material refresh bug fixed.
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but textures are not hooking up.
In Unity 2018
Export asset from Bridge. It exports perfectly into Unity.
In Unity - drag asset into the scene.
Asset is grey (untextured) - Material - no name - uneditable.
Drag textures onto shader. Only then does the asset get texture.
Prefab is pink - no material.
Hi markstraw - in the future, please create a forum thread or ZenDesk ticket for assistance. We usually close these threads because they're informational-only posts and not designed for providing support. That being said, I've converted your post over to a ticket. Please check your inbox for further instructions.
Post is closed for comments.