This update includes enhancements that make Bridge even easier to use!
- Download and export settings are now greatly simplified and all in one place.
- The asset preview is cleaner while packing in additional attributes that give you much more information before you download.
- An all new Manage Plugins pane lets you browse the full list of all plugins to choose from.
- Channel packing options for the Unity plugin are now configurable right inside Bridge.
- Many more design improvements and bug fixes.
- Bridge 2020.4 supports one-click export to Unreal Engine 4.22 or later. If you’re using Unreal Engine 4.21 or earlier, we recommend you use Bridge 2020.3.3 for continued support of one-click exports to your projects.
- Channel packing options for the Unity plugin are now configurable right inside Bridge. You will need to update your Unity plugin to get these latest changes.
Post is closed for comments.