Mixer 2022.1.0 ReleasePinned Featured
Mixer's latest update just dropped! Here's the changelog. You can update through the Mixer client or by downloading Mixer via https://quixel.com/mixer.
Opacity map support
- Mix and export assets with opacity maps
- Import custom decals to the local library
Emissive map support
- Import, mix, and export assets with emissive maps.
- New material options allow you to set up how different materials assigned to the model should render.
- Opaque: Default solid rendering.
- Cutout: Hard mask to determine if a pixel should be opaque or invisible
- Fade opacity: A softly masked material that can completely fade parts of the model.
- Transparent: A reflective but see-through material.
- Double-sided: Drawing the back side of a material the same way as the front side.
- 47 new smart materials based on wood surfaces completely free to use
- Overall emissive intensity
- Bloom effect with intensity, radius & threshold controls
- New UI scale option 1.5x (scales nicely for 27” 4K screens)
- Multiple bug fixes across the board
Post is closed for comments.