Unlimited Access for Unreal Engine
For all users of Unreal Engine and Twinmotion, Megascans is completely free! If you have the Content License Agreement (https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/eula/content), just sign in with your Epic Games account, head over to quixel.com/pricing, scroll down and click on "Begin for Free" to get unlimited access to the Megascans library. You will also have unlimited downloads within Bridge and Mixer, free of cost. This unlimited Megascans access is licensed for use with Unreal Engine and Twinmotion only and treats Megascans assets as UE-Only Content under the Content License Agreement.
- How can I get unlimited access to Megascans for Twinmotion and Unreal Engine?
- Are the assets on the Unreal Unlimited plan "free"?
- I already have a Megascans subscription? Can I get the Unreal Unlimited plan instead?
- What happens to my existing account when I switch to the Unreal Unlimited plan?
- Will I have to pay to use the Unreal Unlimited for commercial products?
- I have used Megascans in other tools before switching to Unreal Unlimited. Do I need to license those assets under a Quixel subscription if I'm using them for commercial or non-commercial projects?
- I am on the Unreal Unlimited plan. Can I use tools other than Unreal Engine?
- Are Bridge and Mixer free outside the Unreal Unlimited plan?